Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday!

Things I LOVE about today:

-Rolling out of bed and going to class...perhaps in what I slept in? :) I threw a hoodie over it...
-Getting back from my 8am at 9:15, washing, drying, styling hair and still getting to my 10:00 on time
-Getting out of econ early
-THE WEATHER
-Going to sign up for the rockband tournament with G-Bangs
-Getting to see the "bowels" of Plaza as we were signing up. It was magical.
-Sitting in a booth at lunch
-Coloring on the table at lunch (They had crayons and paper! Like Macaroni Grill!)
-Push-up pops at lunch
-Walking through white campus with Katie
-Exploring the mini farmer's market on Lowry Mall
-THE WEATHER
-Honey Ice cream
-Friend/Aquaintance counting on Lowry
-Finding out about a SMOOTHIE PLACE on campus...
-...leading to a spontaneous adventure with Allison to GET a smoothie!
-Seeing a wonderful sculpture in the Life Sciences building, and recognizing a microscope slide on it as chlorophyll (I DID pay attention in Biology!)
-Applying for a fun new job in HRM
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXk_KVNfInU
-Opening my windows and letting THE WEATHER in
-New Jason Castro single on iTunes :)
-Spontaneous dance parties
-Editing a HILARIOUS video of my wonderful sister
-Being reminded that God is the Bread of Life, and my only satisfaction.
-Sparky's after RUF
-Good conversations and walking all the way home from Sparky's.
-Realizing that GOD sent me this wonderful day as a way to remind me of how WONDERFUL He is to me!

Oh, did I mention the weather? :)

No comments: