Wednesday, August 19, 2009

*Shrug and sheepish grin*

I'm back. Maybe I'm just not as thoughtful during the summer. Maybe it's the halls of education that gets my mind flowing and keeps the blog posts plentiful...okay, judging by last school year's random postings, maybe not. However, I'm really going to try this year. I was encouraged by a friend to journal once a week. I'm not too into writing in journals, so I'm doing it blog-style. I'm not going to try to live up to some "blogger standard", I'm not going to try to sound smart, intellectual, spiritual, or emotional, I'm just going to write what comes, and when it comes (as long as it's once a week). If you catch me lagging behind, call me out on it. Lord knows I always need more accountability in my life. Okay? Okay. Let's do this.

No comments: