Thursday, February 26, 2009

2/26, 11:15pm.

At RUF this semester, we've been going through Exodus and seeing how God worked through Moses to bring His people out of Egypt, pairing it with a comparison between us as Christians and the Israelites. God sent Moses to the people of Israel numerous times, and they just wouldn't listen to him because of their despair and disbelief. Moses got tired of going to the unbelieving Israelites and told God that he just couldn't do it. Rather than give Moses a long explanation, God simply told Moses,

"Just go, and see what I will do."

Just go. How many times, when I get discouraged, do I just stop trying and start complaining to God? Why is it so easy for me to forget that God is weaving out His plan in my life, right now? I've been despairing this week. I don't have a plan, I don't know what I want, and I don't like any of it. Tonight, it was just like God took my chin in his hand, turned my face towards His, looked me straight in the eye and said, "Just go. See what I will do."
Okay Lord, I'm going.

No comments: